Database Management Systems
by Raghu Ramakrishnan and Johannes Gehrke
Slides for Database Management Systems, Third Edition
Note: These slides are available for students and instructors in PDF and some slides also in postscript format. Slides in Microsoft PowerPoint format are available only for instructors. All slides except the slides for Chapter 24 are available now. You can download all the available slides in one large zip-file.
Important Notes : -
It is a collection of lectures notes not ours. Our subjective is to help students to find all engineering notes with different lectures PowerPoint slides in ppt ,pdf or html file at one place. Because we always face that we lose much time by searching in google or yahoo like search engines to find or downloading a good lecture notes in our subject area with free. Also it is difficult to find popular authoress or books slides with free of cost. If you find any copyrighted slides or notes then please inform me immediately by comments or email as following address .I will take actions to remove it. Please Click bellow to download ppt slides/ pdf notes. If you face any problem in downloading or if you find any link not correctly work or if you have any idea to improve this blog/site or if you find any written mistake or you think some subjects notes should be include then give your suggestion as comment by clicking on comment link bellow the post (bottom of page) or email us in this address email@example.com?subject=comments on engineeringppt.blogspot.com. I will must consider your comments only within 1-2 days. if you have any good class notes/lecture slides in ppt or pdf or html format then please you upload these files to rapidshare.come and send us links or all files by our email address firstname.lastname@example.org?subject=comments on engineeringppt.blogspot.com.
To find your notes quickly please see the contents on the right hand side of this page which is alphabetically arranged and right click on it. After clicking immediately you find all the notes ppt/pdf/html/video of your searching subjects.
It is better to search your subject notes by clicking on search button which is present at middle of right side of this web page.Then enter your subject and press enter key then you can find all of your lectures notes and click on it.
Thank you for visiting our site.........
Click Below to Download the files :-
- Chapter 1: Introduction (postscript)
- Chapter 2: ER Model and Conceptual Design (postscript)
- Chapter 3: The Relational Model and SQL DDL (postscript)
- Chapter 4: Relational Algebra (postscript) and Relational Calculus (postscript)
- Chapter 5: SQL (postscript)
- Chapter 8: Overview of Storage and Indexing (postscript)
- Chapter 9: Data Storage(postscript)
- Chapter 10: Tree Indexes (postscript)
- Chapter 11: Hash Indexes (postscript)
- Chapter 12: Overview of Query Evaluation (postscript)
- Chapter 13: External Sorting (postscript)
- Chapter 14: Evaluation of Relational Operators: First part (joins) (postscript) and second part (other operators) (postscript)
- Chapter 15: A Typical Relational Optimizer (postscript)
- Chapter 19: Schema Refinement, Functional Dependencies, Normalization
- Chapter 20: Physical Database Design, Database Tuning
- Chapter 21: Security and Authorization
VII Advanced Topics
- Chapter 22: Parallel Database Systems. Distributed Database Systems.
- Chapter 23: Data Warehousing and Decision Support. Views.
- Chapter 24: Object Database Systems
- Chapter 25: Deductive Databases
- Chapter 26: Data Mining
- Chapter 27: Information Retrieval and XML Data Management. Slides come in five parts:
- Chapter 28: Spatial Databases